Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Oatmeal Pancakes

Last Monday, I began a new nutrition program for 2 reasons.  First, to lose some weight.  Secondly, to be healthier and just maintain a higher level of nutrition.  I'll be posting in more detail about that soon.

Today, I wanted to share a new favorite recipe of mine.  I've been trying to eat foods that are better for me.  I'm not sure how "healthy" this recipe really is, but I'm pretty sure it has to be better than regular pancakes.  You can find the recipe at allrecipes.  HOWEVER, as soon as you print it out, get a pen and make this update....change the vegetable oil and use applesauce instead.  They are very yummy...I like the taste of them even better than the bisquick version I've used forever.  I double the recipe!  MMmmm!

Enjoy!

1 comment: